Thursday, September 07, 2006

~~LONDON...HERE I COME~~




It's a time now...

Less then couple of weeks, i have to repack all my stuff and fly back to UK (my 2nd home at the moment). What a sob sob day when 19th September will come? I'm gonna miss all my beloved buddies in my life...mama, papa, along, amirul, ayu, rudy, friends and close relatives when my feet step onto Heathrow airport soon.

To stay alive in spinning world and dive in waving ocean, I believe god will always send me some guidance. Sincen kid, I always told myself, Im not strong enough standing by my own feet to survive in this world, and i need my family to guide me all the times. Papa told me, 'i can only give you an education sweetie', where as i think i need him more than what he gave to me now. I thought i could stay alone without anyone in my life, now I know...i can't!! Those who knows me well could understand my feelings since the day I left Malaysia and holding a name as a student in here. I miss them terribly......

Some people said,"London is a city of heaven and why should i cry like a baby?". Some says, 'am still new and couldn't attached with terrible weather and culture". Most people told, "come on, don't act like a baby...stay under your parent's armpit...only the chosen one have a chance to abroad and gain an experiences here...". Whatever they were told me, know one could understand my baby's feeling. Perhaps, am spoilt because of my parent, they pampered me with lots of happiness and loves. Thanks papa, mama and my siblings...

I wish i could blink my eyes and everything change....

I wish i could stay here till Eid

I wish all my family members are flying with me

I wish i could be more brave and stronger

I wish all my wishes come thru...

~~macam budak-budak kan?~~

No comments: