Tuesday, February 02, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALONG!

Salam keriangan teman!

Alhamdulillah kita terus bisa bicara biar waktu itu tak pantas membutuhkan ruang buat aku menyemak menyelit saki baki saat yang ada untuk dicoretkan. I always feel terrible to manage my daily life. Being as wifey, slave opps worker, and pretty sister in the family hahahaha!, its is a failure to dividing my time. Not as easy as I thought.

This entry is a special dedication to my beloved sister, ALONG for her 30th birthday celebration on 26th January 2010. Woooops I guess it's not wrong to be published her age in here! 30 is just a numbers and I personally think that she looks 10 years younger than her age. Owh my GOD! she's blushing now!!!!

I believe the matured doesn't come in package, it's purely from your knowledge, behavior and vision. I could say that's she a perfect elder sister and number one in family. She shows a good example in education and attitude. She is soft, fragile and caring. And ME?? Totally different!!! The only similar thing we shared is writing skills, which I was agreed that she even far away better than me!

Dear SISTER,

I wish all the good thing always cuddle you for every single seconds
I wish ALLAH swt always there with you, whenever you needed
I wish you will be rewarded for a long life, good health and stay wealthy
I wish you to have a great and successful life
I wish to see you smile at all the time
I wish to celebrate more celebration of your birthday thru all years,
I WISH ALL THE BEST IN YOUR LIFE

I wouldn't have much cents or ringgit to be shared but
Im wealthy with loves and smiles.
Whenever you need a shoulder
You still have me at every seconds

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS ALONG!

p/s: until today, we haven't got a chance to celebrate her birthday yet due to some important errand from papa and a day after her birth date, farysh admitted to hospital. So wait for the grand celebration ya! will share some photos with all of you....

No comments: